At Foundervine, our program team is small so you have the opportunity to make a big impact on our 3,000+ strong community, and our unique culture drives our approach to innovation. We are looking for an established Program Manager who brings creativity, structure and significant experience in setting up and delivering large scale and complex projects.
This is a very attractive and challenging opportunity for an experienced and talented individual who is passionate about program management & building partnerships. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to use their skills to inspire and engage diverse entrepreneurs across Ghana and the UK.
Note: We do not offer Visa Sponsorship
Report directly to the Senior Program Manager to deliver Foundervine’s strategic objectives and implement program priorities for 2021/22.
Program Project Management:
– Setup and deliver Foundervine programs, projects and specific events as part of the wider programs team. This role will predominantly manage start-up and scale-up accelerator programs across Ghana but also in the UK.
– Develop, manage, and monitor a detailed project schedule and work plan
– Work collaboratively with other departments and team members to bring programs in on time and on budget.
– Support our facilitators, speakers and mentors according to the stage of delivery and the needs of the clients. This may include but isn’t limited to support calls, advice and guidance on programme planning, delivering briefings and training.
– Resolve program support requests on a day-to-day basis
– Work in partnership with the Marketing and Communications team to market programs effectively and communicate brand value.
– Lead on all communications with program partners and nurture excellent relationships with all external partners, sponsors and key stakeholders during programs. Including regular updates, communications and troubleshooting issues as required.
– Support the company, where required, by representing Foundervine at events and meetings, and by advocating for the growth and development of the organisation’s portfolio of programs.
– Engaging participants and supporting them throughout program delivery and beyond.
– Lead on the creation of relevant toolkits and resources in line with the different programs, projects and events.
– Carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required by Foundervine
You’re a leader:
You demonstrate innovative thinking, ownership and leadership as you manage projects, delegating tasks where needed and keep partners informed consistently. You naturally take the lead and enjoy the responsibility of being in charge of a project.
You deliver results:
You are a dynamic self-starter. You are able to work independently, with own initiative to achieve agreed aims and objectives and find creative solutions to problems. You love working with autonomy and don’t enjoy micro-management.
You’re adaptable and flexible:
Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment. Flexibility to work outside of standard working hours which may include evenings and weekends as and when required. Able to proactively manage your own wellbeing and the challenges of remote working.
You’re not afraid of working hard to achieve a big vision:
You understand that building a start-up organisation requires hard graft and teamwork. You’re up for being part of a high-performing, productive and close-knit culture. You get stuck in and you’re committed to exhibiting Foundervine’s values every day.
You’re a strong communicator:
Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to work with a wide range of external and internal customers and stakeholders in Ghana and the UK
You’re a really relationship builder:
Strong experience in cultivating and maintaining excellent relationships with fellow team members, external partners, supporters and consultants.
You’re experienced in facilitation:
Can engage and focus a room on various subjects while keeping program on time and ensure participants stay engaged and supported.
You’ve had experience building communities:
Some experience growing digital communities and facilitating engagement and retention of communities.
– Flexible working hours
– A strong commitment to personal and professional development – with an individual annual training budget.
– Book and Resource Allowance
– Company discounts via benefit scheme
– International engagement opportunities – particularly Sub-Saharan Africa
– Access to dozens of events and training sessions delivered by some of world’s leading experts.
– Peer Recognition Scheme